Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pump it up....Or don't....

SWEET GIRLS PLAYING WITH NEW TOYS.
Papaw I want this for Christmas!
a new friend.
Hating the slide.
Pump it up!
Friday night we headed down to Houston to help celebrate my niece's 2nd birthday.  Her birthday party was Saturday morning at Pump it Up Jr.  For those who have never heard of this place I have attached pics.  It is pretty amazing, next best thing to disney Land.  It is amazing... Have I said this already?  So, we walked in and Paige freaked out.  She started screaming.  She hated it.  It was not even a little bit magical to her.  So, Uncle Steven took her down the slide, which she hated too.  We finally found some Paige friendly activities after about thirty minutes.  It looks like we will not be having a BOUNCE party any time soon.  The girls had so much fun playing with all of Megan's new toys.  THey are at such a fun stage where they play and talk.  No one knows what they say to each other, but they do.  Cousins make the best friends.....

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love Pump it Up! It's so neat! That's so good that Paige alreay is so close to her cousin, they will be the best of friends :)

Stephanie said...

Poor girl!
Landon loves Pump It Up...give her a few more years!!

Cara said...

Haha! Maybe she will like it again when she is a little bigger. I took my little sis to a bday party there a few years ago and she made go on EVERYTHING with her. It was a work out and I was exhausted! :)