Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been awhile.....






I do not know where the time goes.  This entire year has flown.  It has flown at work, with Paige, with Potato Shack.  Another year, done.....  It is funny how teachers' years end in May.  Lee considers his year over in May as well.. The students are gone then and this is when he finally has time to catch his breath.
Well, where do I begin.  I graduated last weekend with my Masters of Education in School Counseling.  I could not be more relieved to be done with school.  I have been attending classes since I found out I was pregnant with Paige.  Almost 18 months later, I graduate.  It has been such a wonderful, yet challenging experience.  I have accomplished more than I expected by 27.  I think over the next few months I really just want to focus on my family.  We have some trips planned for the summer, so that will be a nice break.
Paige is doing awesome.  She is talking all the time.  She can now say:  puppy, mommy, daddy, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, milk, please, thank you, "here you go", baby, mamaw, papaw, no... Those are the ones most used.  However, she calls all animals puppies, we are working on this.:)  We have an apt in a few weeks.  I will keep you posted on her stats.  At her 15 month apt, she had only grown a quarter of an inch and gained half a pound.  She is our petite girl.  I am posting pics from graduation, Paige looks like such a little girl, she is losing her baby look.  It makes me sad.

2 comments:

The Bynum's said...

Congrat's Pam! That is awesome, it seems like just yesterday you were applying for the program. I am proud of you for perservering through the program with all of life that was going on at the same time. I hope you can find time to relax and enjoy little Paige this summer. They sure are at a fun stage right now.

Stephanie said...

Congrats girl!!! How exciting!
We have missed your updates!! Glad you are back!!