Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Am I too cool to blog?


Ok, I have to admit.... I use to think blogging was dorky.  I never could imagine having anything important enough to say to actually post to the world wide web.  I said the same thing about Myspace,  now I am addicted.  However, since Paige, I feel like my life is much more interesting and the things she does daily simply need to be told.  I am not one of those mom's that writes her every new trick down.  Matter-of-fact, I have an empty calendar on the wall that is suppose to be filled in daily. Oops, must of run out of time.  I thought this would be a great place for our friends and family to get updates on Paige, me and Potato Shack.  I also thought this might help me keep up with all of the milestones in Paige's life.   I have no idea how to blog, how to post pics, or any of the really cool stuff, so be patient with me as I learn about this process.  I am a blogger.  Wow, I am pumped.  

5 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You should send me your email address and I'll invite you to subscribe to mine! :) (See, I'm a bigger dork, haha)

Jenny said...

Get excited, you can now blog back and forth with none other than your long lost friend in Houston. I miss you guys and can't wait to read about your daily adventures. Cara got me hooked and now I am trapped in the blogging world and those in it. Love and miss you, come see me soon. Have you and I taken a pic together in years?!?! Good excuse for an outing, and then another topic for blog discussion.

The Bynum's said...

Welcome to Blogging! It is great! My family would not know what to do without it. It has been so wonderful for them to stay caught up on Brayden since we are only 14 hours away. Now I can keep up with Miss Paige. Cute Picture and I love your title. No Brayden is now crawling this is what he does and he is pulling up some.

Laura said...

Yeah I agree with you about the blogging world. I used to think it was really dorky, but now I'm really glad that I started doing it. Especially since I live out here in Lousiana and don't talk to everyone as much as I would like to I can keep everyone I want to up to date on my life. Welcome, and I can't wait to see and hear all about the Perrones!!

Stephanie said...

Hey girl!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Paige is so cute!
I used to think blogging was dorky too, but I guess we can all be dorky together! ;) I've been doing it for almost a year now!
Looking forward to catching up!