Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's dangerous out there.....even at daycare.





Remove Formatting from selection
Today started out hectic.  I always know by the type of morning I have how the day is going to play out.  Paige got up super early this morning.  For those that know Paige she is early to bed and early to rise.  And by early I mean 7.  I can do 7.  6:30 I can not do.  It is impossible to get ready with a person crawling up your leg.  SHe only does this in the mornings.  I think maybe I need to appreciate this because I am sure in a few months I will be blogging about how sad I am that Paige no longer climbs me, lol.  That just sounds funny.  Anyway, morning started out crazy and led to a crazy day.  Fast forward to 4:30 when I pick up Paige from Mrs. Jaime's house.  Paige got attacked by the 6 month old at daycare.  I am not sure if you can sure the word attack and 6 months in the same sentence, but attacked she was.  I have pics to prove it.  Jamie said Paige did not shed a tear. SHe is tough.  SHe takes some tough falls and just laughs.  Jaime was glad that I picked up Paige because Lee tends to overreact when it comes to Paige.  I actually love that about him.  He is smitten by that little girl.  Little girls do this to men.  I think every man needs to experience the joy of having a little girl.... Just a thought.  

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH girl, you will miss it, but it will be replaced with wonderful other memories!! I miss Landon being a little baby, but I love the fact now that we can talk and have conversations about things!
Enjoy everyday though! As you know..they grow TOO fast!
She is just adorable! I lvoe her little outfit!

Laura said...

Poor baby! It's good to know she's one tough cookie just like her Mama. Little Paige is getting so cute, and she looks like her Mama more and more every picture :)

My husband turns to mush whenever his daughter is around so I definitely know what you mean about little girls having their Daddy's wrapped around their fingers. I know that's all about to change because the teenage years are right around the corner....ugh!

The Bynum's said...

Poor Paige, she will be stronger after being attacked by others. Hope she is okay. I think you should feel fortunate for 7 a.m. Brayden likes 6 and usually isn't in bed until 8. Remember those days of Paige not sleeping, I am glad for you that she is now a good sleeper.

Jenny said...

LOOK AT MY LITTLE PUMPKIN PIE!!! Oh my god, I LOVE HER!!!! She's getting sooo big! And it looks like she still has her aunt Jenny's legs. When is she coming to see me?!?!?! I miss you guys.

Jennifer-Colley said...

Yeah for another blogging friend! Welcome! You will love! Its a great way to keep in touch. There is definitely a mommy blogging world out there!