Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CLOSET WALKER

Paige does not walk.  She stands, she has been standing for months.  I can not even remember a time when she has not be able to stand (by herself).  I went back to work yesterday after a long break.  I went to scoop Paige up from Mrs. Jamie's house after work.  When I got there she asked, "When did Paige start walking?"  I thought she was kidding.  Apparently, Paige walked all day at Jaime's house yesterday like she has been doing it forever.  Everytime we try to get her to walk to us she will just stand there then fall to the floor laughing.  SHe is a closet walker, she walks and she does not want us to know.  Has anyone else's child done this?  Why does she not want to walk for us?  It just cracks us up!

3 comments:

The Bynum's said...

That is too funny, a closet walker on your hands. She must like the attention you give her trying to get her to walk. Wonder how long she will hold out. Brayden still is not walking. He is a cruiser and stands and climbs but no walking, for now sure it will be soon enough.

Stephanie said...

Wow..that is too funny!
I remember telling Landons babysitter not to tell me when he started walking! I wanted to be the "first" person to see him, so I told her to lie to me if he started without me! lol (oh the things we do as moms!)
Hope you get to see her walk soon..sneaky closet walker!!

Jennifer-Colley said...

she is quite the trickster! =) So glad that I got to finally meet Paige! She is adorable! Had so much fun with you too! Maybe you should put a video camera in a room and try to record her "secretly" walking!