Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babies and Bulldogs






Paige loves Bandit.  I could have never picked a better dog for our family.  Before Paige, Bandit was our life.  She traveled with us, rode on the boat with us, went everywhere.  She was our spoiled rotten dog.  Then Paige was born.  Since then, Bandit has taken a backseat.  She is still loved but not getting all the attention she was use to--until recently, Paige has adopted Bandit as her dog.  The relationship they have is priceless.  Paige kissed Bandit, hugs her, rides her, plays toys with her and lays in her bed.  I am not sure Bandit loves her new bestfriend but she is so sweet through it all.  Here are a few pics of the past couple of nights of the two of them.  Priceless.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Paige's hair is getting so long! Adorable! Nothing like puppy love. :)

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

Oh my goodness...I love your daughter and puppy! We are absolute dog lovers too and our Jada would eat Bandit up! Thanks for writing...it is good to meet you through the blog world! Thanks so much for your prayers and love for us! I am grateful.

Stephanie said...

Those pics are too sweet! Glad Bandit is cooperating! :)

Jenny said...

I love both of your children!! Paige is getting soooo big. I feel like its been forever, she better not have forgotten favorite Aunt Jenny!! I miss you guys, and look forward to seeing you on Saturday!