Friday, February 20, 2009

My little Valentine

passed out after a long day!
My Valentine!

I like the idea of Valentine's Day.  I like the idea of any day that celebrates love.  I know many people think its a Hallmark holiday, maybe it is.  However, I like the idea of having one day to remember the ones you love.  This year on Valentine's Day we celebrated our family.  Paige had a birthday party at chuck-e-cheese in the Woodlands, she had so much fun.  We went and saw some friends after the party then went to eat as a family.  My husband has alway been really great at making any holiday super special.  It is one of the things I love about him.  We ate at Lupe Tortilla's and it was wonderful!  Paige passed out on the way home!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

I love Lupe Tortillas! As I was reading your blog Lupe's popped into my head and then BAM. Too weird. Paige is adorable!

Jenny said...

Look at my Little Pumpkin!!! Pam, she is looking more and more like you every day!! I LOVE that she is passed out with her little mouth open. I'm gonna come see you guys SOON!!!

Cara said...

What a fun V-day! Is it just me, or did Paige go from baby to little girl overnight?! She is so cute and growing up SO fast!

I would love to see you guys when I'm in Houston for my walk in May!