Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just another candle on the cake...


Sunday was my 27th birthday.  27 is one of those weird birthdays, no milestone, nothing great happens, you just turn 27.  I did not dread 27, I embraced it.  When I think of all of the great things that have happend and are to come this year it makes 27 really fabulous.  

While I am 27 I,
1.  Will graduate with a master's degree in Counseling and work towards my LPC.
2.  Will celebrate my 4 year anniversary with my husband
3.  Will watch Paige grow more each day
4.  Will travel with my husband
5.  Get another niece, Yeah baby Lauren!
6.  work towards another baby (thats still up in the air)
7.  Will become a more experienced counselor
8.  Spend more time with family and learn to relax a bit!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Aw, happy belated b-day! Glad you had a good day - and the year ahead sounds FABULOUS!

Oh and thanks for your sweet comment, I appreciate it.

The Bynum's said...

Happy Birthday Pam!! Hope you had a wonderful day that was special. Love your optimism about another year. Sounds like it will be full of many memories.

Stephanie said...

Happy belated Birthday Pam!!! Hope you have a fabulous year..sounds like lots of fun stuff coming up!!