Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break, SeaWorld and Shamu!

Loving the drive through zoo
not sure of the goat.
us!
Paige and I at the zoo, check out the lion.

That is right, we took Paige to Seaworld for Spring Break.  We were really wanting to get away for some family time and thought Seaworld would be perfect.  Paige loved it.  She clapped through the entire Shamu show and cried when we left the penguins.  She did awesome all day.  We stayed at the most awesome hotel that I recommend for anyone with kids vacation in San Antonio.  It was one mile for Seaworld.  I was really worried about Paige sleeping in the same room as us, but she did awesome.  SHe is so go with the flow it is crazy.   She even slept in both mornings, I think we really wore her out.  It was so wonderful for us all to get away and relax and really spend time with Paige and just enjoy each other.  Love Spring break, Love it!

4 comments:

The Bynum's said...

What a fun Spring Break! We love SeaWorld and had been talking about if we thought Brayden was old enough to enjoy it this summer. What did you think? Did Paige enjoy it? Glad you got to spend some time with your family. No, Brayden is still not walking. He is closer but still super stubborn and refuses if I try to make him. OH, well, when he is ready he will.

Stephanie said...

I love Sea World!! We took Landon when he was 4 and he loved it!!
I'm glad she did so well on the trip!!
Happy Spring break!!!

The Magnuson Family said...

I am so happy that Sea World was a success. It gives me hope that maybe we can go this summer. We need to get together for a play date.

Laura said...

How fun is that??? I haven't been in San Antonio in years, we should make a trip and take Elisabeth soon! You are such a cute family, and are creating some wonderful memories!