Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Cousins


MEGAN AND PAIGE READING
PAIGE TRYING TO BE BIG
SILLY GOOSE!
HEY MEG, I WANT TO READ....
Last weekend we headed to Katy on Friday night.  Lee needed to help Steven and Katie move and I was to watch Paige and my niece.  They are at such a fun age.  Megan is almost two and Paige is ten months.  They actually play together now.  They are so funny to watch, it is just so awesome.  We spent the entire weekend in Katy which is a first for us.  We are usually rushing back so Lee can cover a shift or catch up on work.  This weekend we just relaxed.  We napped, we played, and visited with family.  It was a lot of fun. It is interesting how fun changes once you have children.  It is then that the simplest things bring the most joy.

Paige slept past 7 all weekend!  Whoop!


4 comments:

Laura said...

Those are two precious little girls! They looked like they had so much fun, and I'm sure they will stay buddies for life!

Stephanie said...

Such sweet pictures!!
(and yeah for sleeping until 7:00!!)

Jenny said...

I am sad to have missed you guys when you were in town. Better visit you guys soon before Pumpkin Pie forgets who favorite Aunt Jenny is!!

Jennifer-Colley said...

so glad that you are a blogger now! sorry I havent called you back yet. I have a long list that i am going to get to this week! I PROMISE! well maybe I shouldnt promise, but i am going to try my hardest! love ya! Cant wait to talk baby with you!