Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Paige and the Pumpkin Patch





Tonight after I picked Paige up from daycare, we met daddy at the pumpkin patch near our house to pick out our Halloween pumpkins.  We decided on two.  One for mommy and daddy to carve and one for Paige.  Paige was in awe of all the pumpkins and really fascinated by all the people there.    We tried to get Paige to pick out her little bitty pumpkin, however, she was more amazed with the grass.  We had a great time and it was fun to see expressions at the patch. Another great memory, I can not wait until Halloween!

2 comments:

Cara said...

She is so adorable, Pam! I can't begin to imagine how much joy she brings into your life. :)

My Family said...

Too cute!!! I hope you have a great halloween,,, I can remember Macaela's first Halloween, I think I had more fun then she did, but it was so much fun. Enjoy :)