Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Fun at the Farm






I am about a week late in posting.  My comprehensive exams for graduate school are in less than 3 weeks, so my nights consist of studying and more studying.  Why did I go back to school again?
Anyways, Last weekend we had a mini family reunion at our land in Lyons, Texas.  We all meet out there around noon and just spent the day relaxing and visiting.  Lee caught tons of fish and almost lost his fishing pole.  He tried to get Paige to fish but she is just not that interested.  She played with all of her cousins.  They  just ate her up.  It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

The Bynum's said...

Looks like lots of Family fun at the farm. I'm glad you got to spend some time with family. Hang in there on studying hope all goes well for you. Maybe we will get to talk to each other some time soon.