Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where has the time gone?

BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM DADDY!
PRINCESS CHAIR.
MOMMY OPENING MY PRESENTS.
I'M ONE T-SHIRT (WORE ON WED)
Last week my baby girl turned one.  WHere has the time gone?  I remember last year, around this time, getting up all night, looking at Lee saying, when will she sleep?  A year later, she sleeps 12 hours, she plays, she laughs, she brings more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible.  Wed. Paige turned one.  Anyone who has a child can relate to my feelings, I am sure.  IT was like Tuesday she was a baby, and Wed she woke up a big girl.  Time has flown.  WHere has the year gone.  Every time the song, "It wont be like this for long" comes on the radio I just sit and sob.  I knew she was going to get big, I just was not quite ready.  I wonder if I will feel this way at each birthday celebration.....
Paige had her bday party on Saturday.  It was wonderful.  We had about 40 friends and family at our house for fajitias and fun.  THe kids played and played.  Paige had such a wonderful day, Lee and I feel so blessed to have such great friends in our lives.  
Enjoy our party pics:

3 comments:

The Bynum's said...

I agree, where has the time gone? It is amazing how quickly this year has flown by. I can remember his birth vividly like it was yesterday. Looks like Paige had a great birthday. Love her flinstone car and Princess chair. She is a doll. Hope your hanging in there at the end of the semester. I am sure you are ready for a break. Maybe we can talk soon. Katie

Stephanie said...

Saorry to say this, but YES, it feels like that at EVERY birthday! Landon turns SIX on Friday and I just cant beleive it! I do have to say though that the older they get, the more memories you get to make together, so I guess there is a plus to it!
She looks precious...osunds like she had a wonderful bday!!

Laura said...

Wow! Really where has the time gone? I swear you were pregnant yesterday! Happy belated birthday Paige!!